- Model NO.: RXT
- Capacity: 200-300t/h
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Application: Ore Mining or Sand Washing Machine
- Spare Parts: Supply
- Training: Supply
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- Transport Package: Standard Export Container,in Bulk or as Required
- Origin: China
- Type: Mineral Processing & Screening Equipment
- Water Consumption: 40-300t/h
- Motor Power: 18.5KW
- Condition: New
- Color: Red Grey or as Guest′s Require
- Installation: Supply
- Delivery Date: 15-30 Working Days After The Down Paymen
- Trademark: GANDONG
- Specification: Different Kinds
- HS Code: 8474100000
OUR FAITH: CUSTOMER IS NO. 1
The slurry material feeds into the drum where it is vigorously scrubbed, the soil matrix is broken up and the target mineral is released. The material is then screened through the rotating screen and waste is ejected. The screened material is then passed on to the concentrating modules for upgrading.
1. Designed to break up alluvial gravels, clays and sand
2. High capacity and high power scrubbing
3. The long drum of the scrubber retains material for longer, more vigorous washing for complete separation
4. One high output electrical motor driving a gear system providing efficient torque
5. Adjustable rotary speed
6. The water with high pressure flushed the inwall of drum
7. Can accept material up to 230mm
8. Mechanical sealing of inlet chute minimal spillage when over feeding
9. Drive loads absorbed within the drive frame and pivoting drive frame design Foundations only have to support vertical load and are not critical for alignment ie minimal cost
10. Shell design less mass than conventional roller supported units installation craneage requirement reduced
The rotary scrubber is an autogenous rotating drum scrubber, utilising pebbles and rocks within the feed source to fracture and disintegrate clays, agglomerates and soft oxides. Disintegrated material is homogeneously slurried within the drum, whilst the autogenous load is retained within the drum by reverse flights located at the drum discharge end. Slurry and washed oversize overflows the drum discharge throat to the concentric exit trommels.
The scrubber spins slowly, similar to a giant washing machine. It churns the fines and oversize and water together, vigorously breaking up the soil matrix as well as liberating the target mineral from tough clay, schist's and rock.
After the fine (soil) is separated, the material is moved into the screen. The rotating screen separates the oversize material from the fines (the fines are usually termed or categorized into less than 8mm). Most of the freely (gravity) recoverable gold and or other recoverable mineral is contained in the 8mm fines.
This material is then passed on to the downstream process equipment which can be in various forms such as centrifugal Concentrator, spirals, jigs etc.